- Registration & Tuition: Registration & Tuition: Registration for Forever Dancing, LLC. 2022-2023 season requires Reg fee and 1st installment of tuition per student at the time of registration. Forever Dancing, LLC. Dance tuition for the 2022-2023 is based on 37 weeks of dance lessons and is paid in 9 installments. Each installment is due on the 1st of each month Sept-May. Last installment is due May 1, 2023 which is BOTH May & June Installments which are the remaining 8 weeks of the season. For example, if your regular montly installment is $90, on May 1st your will owe $180. Tickets for our Annual Dance Recital cannot be purchased unless last tuition installment and all account balances are paid in full on May 1st. A $25 late fee will be charged for any installment payments made after the 5th of each month Sept-May. Registrations received after Oct 31, 2022 will be prorated to reflect the remaining weeks left in the season from the date of registration. Registration fees and tuition are non-refundable. If a student wishes to withdraw from the 2022-2023 dance season, Forever Dancing, LLC. Requires 30-day prior written notice sent to email@example.com. Any notice under 30 days will be subject to $75 cancellation fee. If a student needs to withdraw due to injury, a medical document signed by a physician must be provided and a credit will be issued for any installments made for lessons not taken. Adult classes, special event programs or students requesting “walk-in” or classes on a monthly basis; will be charged per class at a separate, premium rate of $30 per class if space is available in the requested class. Adult programs, special event programs, “walk-in” and/or students dancing on a monthly basis will not participate in the annual dance recital. All Tuition Installments and balances on your account must be paid in order to purchase recital tickets and to participate in the annual dance recital. Additional Fees associated with any performances like Costumes, special events and/or annual recitals are not included in dance tuition or registration fees.
- Make-Up Policy: If your child misses a class, they must makeup missed classes. Makeup classes can be done anytime within the Sept-June season. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can schedule your make-up class. No drop-in make-up classes will be allowed. If for some reason your dancer will not be continuing their class(es) during the Sept-June season, you must notify Forever Dancing in writing 30 days prior to exit. All notifications must be sent to email@example.com
- Inclement Weather Policy: In the event the dance studio is closed due to inclement weather, our make-up policy will go into affect. Please check our website, messages or emails from Forever Dancing for notices regarding inclement weather closings.
- Emergency Shutdown Policy: In the event of a local, state or government emergency shutdown that requires our dance studio to close temporarily, Forever Dancing classes will continue classes online in virtual dance classes. The virtual classes will operate during and take the place of regularly scheduled in-person classes. If your dancer chooses to not participate in the virtual classes in the event of an emergency closure, you will receive a credit for the missed classes during the emergency shutdown. Forever Dancing must be notified in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of studio closure of the decision to not attend online classes. You will receive a credit for the missed classes. No refunds will be issued.
- Dress Code: All dancers must be dressed in the proper attire for the corresponding dance class. Black leotard with tights, leggings, skirt or dance shorts are required. Young dancers ages 6 and under may wear the same items in different colors if they choose. All necessary dance shoes are required for the corresponding dance class. For example: Tap shoes are required for tap classes, ballet shoes are required for ballet classes, etc. Sneakers may be worn for Hip Hop classes only. Slides, flip flops, boots or any non-dance or outside shoes are not permitted in dance class.
- Conduct: All dancers and parents are expected to be respectful to each other, the dance studio staff and the building. At Forever Dancing, we take pride in the positive family atmosphere we have created. We will not allow any negative conduct or behavior inside of our studio, at Forever Dancing hosted events or events of which Forever Dancing students/groups are attending.
- Additional Information: The dance studio reserves the right cancel, combine or re-schedule classes due to lack of registration. If a student withdraws from classes for an emergency medical situation a credit will be given for future use. All requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com Classes are not prorated and no refunds will be issued for missed classes.